To ensure assessment driven prevention and intervention services for at-risk youth and their families.
- Detention screens
- phone assessments for transport to detention by law enforcement
- receive youth transported by law enforcement to The Link
- Behavioral screens including for suicide risk, human trafficking, and substance use
- Family intervention and mediation
- Facilitation of crisis or respite care in shelter
- Personal Recognizance (PR) Bonds and Cash Surety Property Bonds
- Informed Supervision classes
- Substance use prevention group
- Coordinate referrals to local resources and service providers
Looking to refer a youth?